Tuesday, March 31, 2009

First Citizens, you get mad props...

I was reissued all of my business cards. Apparently First Citizens had a breech, and immediately sent us all new ones.

That is fine and dandy, until I try to login to www.yourbankmiles.com and none of my accounts work. I had numerous free tickets and almost free tickets on various accounts. I was not happy about this.

Today, I call the number on the back of my card, expecting them to think I am crazy. The first pleasant thing that happened "Press zero to speak to an operator." Seriously? That easy? I don't have to "Press one for English?" only to get someone who doesn't really speak English?

I got this VERY nice woman, after maybe four rings. She knew what my issue was, tried to fix it, had to make a phone call and will call me back shortly. She spoke English. She may have even been in Roanoke (where FC is out of) and spoke southern!

So, today First Citizens, I am tickled with you :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hmmm... wish my pre-ditching FCB experience had been as positive!