Friday, March 6, 2009

Call me a coward if you must,

but if a customer calls me, almost yelling at me. Then gets in to "I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE OWNER." I don't tell them that I am as close as they will ever get to speaking to the owner.

I just told this guy "I don't know how to help you with that right now sir, let me get *sales person* to call you back."

Well, come to find out, he has buyers remorse. He supposedly found the product somewhere else for less (lie, we have MAP pricing on this product, and it isn't marked up. So, if he did find it somewhere else for less, some one is in big trouble). I said "Sir, where did you find it for less?" At which time he yelled at me "I'M NOT TELLING YOU." Ok, right. Because you are not telling the truth.

"Customers are always right." Bulllll. Customers are out for themselves. Customers lie.

I prefer "Take care of the customer."

Anyway, Mr. Customer, you were yelling at the person who can help you the most, and that probably isn't going to work out for you.

No comments: