Wednesday, June 18, 2008

When did it become PC to text for business?

As your boss, why are you texting me questions? ESPECIALLY at 2am?

Grown men have started texting Dad important things. I mean SUPER important things. Just because you don't have the balls to say it, doesn't mean that it doesn't need to be said. Go get you a pair, and pick up the phone and call. Dad doesn't "receive" texts as well as everyone else. He can't tell the difference in the voice mail icon and the text icon (it is hard even for me).

If you think that you will bother me to call me, don't even ask the question. Don't worry, if I don't want to talk to you, I won't answer. You can leave voice mail. I'll listen to it and call you back with an answer. Hoping that in the time it takes me to do that, you figure it out yourself. That is my goal, to teach others how to find the answers.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think an update is acceptable after today's incident...